Children and Families’ Worker
We want you to help us to
- build new and sustainable relationships with children and parents
- continue the current successful initiatives
- work alongside others to help develop new ministries to reach out to our community
We currently reach out through
- a vibrant Messy Church programme for junior primary age children and families
- a small but enthusiastic Sunday Club for junior primary age children
- Schools chaplaincy and teaching
We need you to be
- excited by Children and Families' Ministry
- adaptable and willing to learn from our local experience and knowledge
- a leader, encourager, innovator and good communicator
- committed volunteers and helpers
- support and encouragement from our Children and Families’ Leadership Team.
- a salary of up to £19,000 p.a.
A full job description and Application Form are available at the end of this page for download.
It is expected that the successful candidate will either find their own accommodation in the locality or be within reasonable commuting distance.
You must be an EEA citizen or have a valid visa to work in the UK.
Contact: Rev Mary Haddow
Tel: 01796 472774
Scottish Charity No. SC008361